- Bellow with four shafts -> shorter mounting length
- Torques from 5 to 340 Nm
- Bore diameters from 3 to 55 mm, higher torsional spring stiffness, reduced ability for displaceme
- Lower mass moment of inertia
- Tmax.= 200 °C
- Non-positive bellow-hub connection-bellow with flanged insert connection up to size 45
- Hubs size 55 are welded to the bellow
- Clamping hub, double slotted, without keyway, optionally with keyway
- Hubs from aluminium up to size 45, hubs size 55 from steel
- Optionally available as a stainless steel design
TOOLFLEX® is a metal bellow-type coupling, a coupling system which has proven its worth in the field in many cases. The metal bellow compensates perfectly for axial, radial and angular displacements.
At the same time its geometric shape allows for high torsional stiffness and a low mass moment of inertia. TOOLFLEX® is produced in eleven sizes for maximum torques up to 340 Nm.
Subject to its well-approved joint procedure a non-positive connection of the aluminium hubs with the multilayer bellows made from stainless steel is produced.
The flanged insert connection sizes 20 to 45 ensures a torque transmission of every single bellow layer. Since Toolflex is a metal coupling, it remains fatigue-endurable in the high temperature range up to a maximum of 200 °C.
Moreover, it is resistant to influences of media or critical operating conditions, respectively