- Coupling for drive of diesel engine / hydraulic pump up to 30 KW
- Axial plug-in in connection with pump spline shaft
- Available for SAE and DIN pump spline shafts
- Sizes 28, 32, 50-140, 50-170 with 3-hole flange
- Size 30, 50, 65 with SAE 61/2" to 11 1/2"
- Couplings available in different elastomer hardnesses
BoWex® Curved-tooth gear couplings® are flexible shaft connections for a positive torque transmission and specifically suitable to compensate for axial, radial and angular shaft misalignment.
According to the well-known effect of curved-tooth gear couplings any edge pressure in the spline in case of angular and radial displacements is avoided so that BoWex couplings are almost free from wear.
The Monolastic® coupling will compensate for radial and angular displacements with extremely low restoring forces via the elastomer part. That is why it is particulary suitable for the drive of hydraulic pumps in individual or multiple arrangements.
The assembly and centring of the coupling to the engine flywheel is achieved directly via the flange of the coupling.