- Ranges: 20 Nm, 50 Nm, 100 Nm
- Integrated speed measurement
- Signal bandwidth > 15kHz Inaccuracy < 1% of range
- Integrated measuring amplifier
- Voltage and current output
- Maintenance-free, no slip rings
- Advantageous combination with RADEX®-NC or ROTEX® GS
The DATAFLEX® torque measuring shafts sizes 22 to 140 measure the torques without contact and free from wear. Their secret is a patented measuring method acquiring the twisting of the torsion shaft by measuring the quantity of light. For that purpose the light is directed through two disks the transparency of which is amended proportionally to the torque. The overall electronics are located in a stationary housing. No signals have to be transmitted by the rotating shaft and the torque is measured continuously with a high band width of 16 kHz. Highly dynamic processes can be analysed accurately.
The analog output values are available both as a voltage signal from 0 – 10 V and as well as a current signal from 4 – 20 mA. In addition a speed counter is integrated providing a pulse signal at a resolution of 60 pulses per revolution.